Russian Oil and Gas Sector 2010
Volume: over 150 pages
Language: Russian, English
Format: PDF-file (by email)
Release: June 2011
Table of contents (download) >>
World economic recovery, which began in 2010, is leading to a gradual increase in demand for oil and natural gas. However, the crisis events of early 2011 (Fukushima and Libya) increase the uncertainty in global energy development. OPEC, IEA and other authoritative international organisations are discussing the trends in the world’s markets and drawing up energy consumption and production forecasts. Russia is given a certain niche in this research. Herewith, the future of the Russian oil and gas industry and its role in providing sustainable development of the world market is given different evaluations.
The purpose of the Russian Oil and Gas Sector 2010 report is to disclosure the objective trends in the development of the Russian oil and gas sector, based on the reliable statistical data and an analysis of the industry’s activity in the last decade.
Russian Oil and Gas Sector 2010 reviews the following in detail:
1. Oil industry
2. Refining industry
- Dynamics of the development of the resource base
- Oil production and investments
- Oil transportation (by pipeline, by sea and by railway)
- Oil trading in the domestic and external markets
- The structure of the Russian oil industry and the main industry projects which have been implemented or are being implemented now
- The prospects for the development of the oil exploration industry
3. Gas industry
- The current state of the Russian oil refining sector
- Production of the major oil products (motor gasoline, fuel oil and diesel fuel)
- Deliveries of the major oil products to the domestic and external markets
- The prospects for the development of the Russian oil refining sector
- The structure of the gas industry
- Development of the resource base
- Natural gas production
- Transportation and storage
- Natural gas trading in Russia, the CIS and Europe
- Main investment projects
- Trends in the development of the Russian gas industry
Key indicators are given for the period of 2000 to 2010 (data for 2010 is presented on a monthly or quarterly basis).
The report contains a lot of graphic information (tables, charts, maps), which allows us to illustrate the changes in the market situation within the Russian oil and gas sector.
Russian Oil and Gas Sector 2010 is an essential analytical tool for planning and forecasting of the activity of the key players in the oil and gas market, as well as for the understanding of the trends in the development of the Russian oil and gas industry as a whole.
For the order or any additional information, please, contact by email:
or by phone: +7(499)123-11-05.
back to the top